Reducing the amount of carbohydrates in your diet is one of the best ways to lose weight.
Here are some Low carb sweet snacks choice : www.lowcarbeasy.com/6-low-carb-sweet-snacks-you-can-have-without-a-care
It tends to reduce your appetite and cause “automatic” weight loss, without the need for calorie counting or portion control.
This means that you can eat until fullness, feel satisfied and still lose weight.
tascam dp-008 portable home recording for Your Home , take a try
Why Would You Want to do Low-Carb?
If you are suffering from heart burn you may start using vinegar for heartburn : www.heartburnhelp.org/apple-cider-vinegar-for-heartburn-will-it-work-for-you
For the past few decades, the health authorities have recommended that we eat a calorie restricted, low-fat diet.
The problem is that this diet doesn’t really work. Even when people manage to stick to it, they don’t see very good results
An alternative that has been available for a long time is the low-carb diet. This diet restricts your intake of carbohydrates like sugars and starches (breads, pasta, etc.) and replaces them with protein and fat.
Studies show that low-carb diets reduce your appetite and make you eat less calories and lose weight pretty much effortlessly, as long as you manage to keep the carbs down.
In studies where low-carb and low-fat diets are compared, the researchers need to actively restrict calories in the low-fat groups to make the results comparable, but the low-carb groups still usually win.
Low-carb diets also have benefits that go way beyond just weight loss. They lower blood sugar, blood pressure and triglycerides. They raise HDL (the good) and improve the pattern of LDL (the bad) cholesterol
Low-carb diets cause more weight loss and improve health much more than the calorie restricted, low-fat diet still recommended by the mainstream. This is pretty much a scientific fact at this point.
Article source : authoritynutrition.com/how-many-carbs-per-day-to-lose-weight/
A Low Carb Diet Meal Plan
What foods you should eat depends on a few things, including how healthy you are, how much you exercise and how much weight you have to lose.
Consider all of this as a general guideline, not something written in stone.
Eat: Meat, fish, eggs, vegetables, fruit, nuts, seeds, high-fat dairy, fats, healthy oils and maybe even some tubers and non-gluten grains.
Don’t Eat: Sugar, HFCS, wheat, seed oils, trans fats, artificial sweeteners, “diet” and low-fat products and highly processed foods.
Foods to Avoid
You should avoid these 7 foods, in order of importance:
• Sugar: Soft drinks, fruit juices, agave, candy, ice cream and many others.
• Gluten Grains: Wheat, spelt, barley and rye. Includes breads and pastas.
• Trans Fats: “Hydrogenated” or “partially hydrogenated” oils.
• High Omega-6 Seed- and Vegetable Oils: Cottonseed-, soybean-, sunflower-, grapeseed-, corn-, safflower and canola oils.
• Artificial Sweeteners: Aspartame, Saccharin, Sucralose, Cyclamates and Acesulfame Potassium. Use Stevia instead.
• “Diet” and “Low-Fat” Products: Many dairy products, cereals, crackers, etc.
• Highly Processed Foods: If it looks like it was made in a factory, don’t eat it.
Low Carb Food List – Foods to Eat
You should base your diet on these real, unprocessed, low-carb foods.
• Meat: Beef, lamb, pork, chicken and others. Grass-fed is best.
• Fish: Salmon, trout, haddock and many others. Wild-caught fish is best.
• Eggs: Omega-3 enriched or pastured eggs are best.
• Vegetables: Spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and many others.
• Fruits: Apples, oranges, pears, blueberries, strawberries.
• Nuts and Seeds: Almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, etc.
• High-Fat Dairy: Cheese, butter, heavy cream, yogurt.
• Fats and Oils: Coconut oil, butter, lard, olive oil and cod fish liver oil.
Article source : authoritynutrition.com/low-carb-diet-meal-plan-and-menu